TJ Comments

Comments are welcomed on the comparisons between the verses or passages shown from the Gospel of Matthew and their TJ parallels. TJ stands for Talmud of Jmmanuel, discovered in 1963 by Eduard Meier and Isa Rashid.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

FURTHER IMMANUEL-TO-JESUS EVIDENCE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

Although it is the non-canonical or Gnostic writings that supply most of the direct clues that the man known as “Jesus Christ” had originally held the name “Immanuel,” we had previously come across mention of the name change in Hebrews 1:3-4. Now we know of another, in Philippians 2:8-9:

"And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name which is above every name."

Evidently, Paul was not quite careful enough here to avoid any mention of the name change, which we must suspect was initiated and promoted by Paul himself, not by God. The verse makes it clear that the name that was bestowed upon the prophet & teacher, namely Jesus Christ, was supplied some time after the crucifixion. Hence he had held some other name until that time.

Phillipians is believed to have been written by Paul, but probably not the Epistle of Hebrews.

Though some New Testament (NT) scholars pay some attention to what the Gnostic writings have to say, they pay most attention to what’s in the NT itself. So it’s nice to learn of a 2nd instance, inadvertently brought to my attention thanks to Miguel Conner. As we know, there is no way that NT scholars would look into the Talmud Jmmanuel itself, but it’s possible to interest a few of them in the allowable evidence concerning the Immanuel-to-Jesus name change phenomenon. That is, until they learn it has a certain connection to the Billy Meier UFO contactee case, after which one does not hear back from even those few scholars.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM , Blogger Credit Loan Solution said...


    My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home